Info on Portable Power Station with Solar Panel
In June 2021, a combination of a portable power station equipped with a foldable solar panel was launched by Rockpals, based in California and owned by a company in China.Rockpals PS300 power station
Battery type: Lithium-ion
Battery capacity: 280 Watts (10.8Volt, 26 Ah)
This power station is quite suitable to charge devices such as phones, tablets, laptops, tv-set, lights, coolers, pumps, drones.
Devices rating 300 Watts or more, such as coffee makers, toasters, blenders, kettles, microwave ovens, hairdryers, can not be charged with this power station.
Output options for charging your devices:
- AC 100-120V 60Hz (300W Rated, 500W Peak)
- Car Port: 12V-10A, max. 120W
- 2 x 5mm DC Port: 12V-5A , max. 60W
- 2 x USB Port: 5V/3.1A
- 3.0 USB-A QC Port: 5V/3A, 9V/2A
- USB-C PD Port: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A, max. 30W
Options for recharging the power station:
- From solar panels or AC wall outlet: 15V/3A, max.45W
- Via USB-C PD Port (mentioned above)
- From your car, via Car Port: 12V-10A
Built-in MPPT controller: Yes
LCD Display: Yes Power Station Size: 10.5 x 5.3 x 8.5 inches
Power Station Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
Foldable solar panel, 100 Watts, max.19Volt
- Conversion efficiency: up to 23.5%
- Water-resistant: Yes (not the junction box)
- Parallel capable: No, the solar panel can't form a chain with other solar panels.
- QC 3.0 USB Port: 9V/2.5A
- Output Wattage: 50W-60W (50%-60%)
- Folded dimensions: 20.5 × 14.2 × 2.6 Inches
- Solar Panel Weight: 10.8lbs, (4.9kg)
Comes with Adapters(5.5 × 2.1mm, 8mm, 3.5 * 1.35mm) and MC4 Cable.
Warranty for power station and solar panel: 2 years
For this combination of a power station and foldable solar panel, see Amazon Here for more information, reviews and pricing.
Other portable power stations (no solar panel included):
See Amazon Here for portable power stations of around 300 Watts.
Rockpals trademark information