Info on Portable Power Station 300 Watts from VTONCE
In June 2021, a 300 Watts portable power station P302 was launched by VTONCE, trademark of a China-based company.
VTONCE P302 power station 300W
Battery type: Lithium-ion
Battery capacity: 296 Watts (14.8Volt, 20 Ah)
More on Battery Types and Capacities of portable power stations.
This power station is quite suitable to charge devices such as phones, tablets, laptops, tv-set, lights, coolers, pumps, drones.
Devices rating 300 Watts or more, such as coffee makers, toasters, blenders, kettles, microwave ovens, hairdryers can not be charged with this power station.
Output options for charging your devices:
- 4 x AC (pure sine wave): 110Volt (Rated 300 Watts)
- Car Port: 12V / 10A , max.120W
- 4 x PD100W DC Port: 12V / 10A. max. 120W
- 2 x USB Port: 5V / 4A
- 3.0 USB-A QC Port: 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A
- USB-C PD Port: 20V / 5A, max. 100W
Options for recharging the power station:
- From solar panels or AC wall outlet: max.60W
- Via USB-C PD Port (mentioned above)
- AC wall outlet and USB-C PD Port can be combined for fast charging
- From car, via Car Port: 12V / 10A
Built-in BMS and MPPT controller: Yes
LCD Display: Yes
Power Station Size: 8.5 x 5.9 x 8.1 inches
Power Station Weight: 6.6 lbs
Comes with AC Adaptor(AC-DC5521), Cigarette Lighter Plug Cord, Car Cigarette Lighter Socket, USB-C to USB-C Cable(5A-100W), Instruction Manual.
Warranty: 1 year
For this VTONCE 300W power station, see Amazon ad link Here for more information, reviews and pricing.
Other portable power stations:
see Amazon ad link Here for portable power stations of around 300 Watts.
VTONCE trademark information