Info on the Bluetti EB55 Portable Power Station 700W
In July 2021, a 537Wh portable power station including 700W AC inverter, and named EB55, was launched by Bluetti, a trademark of a China company, with a facility in the U.S.
Bluetti EB55 Portable Power Station 700W
Battery type: LiFePO4
You can use a power station with this battery type for a long time: 2500+ life cycles!
Battery capacity: 537 Watts (22.4Volt, 32 Ah)
This power station is quite suitable to charge devices such as phones, tablets, laptops, tv-sets, cookers, food heaters, lights, coolers, pumps, drones.
Appliances rating 700 Watts or more can not be charged with this power station.
Output options for charging your devices:
- 4 x AC (pure sine wave): 110Volt (Rated 700 Watts (1400W Surge)
- Car Port: 12V / 10A , max.120W
- 2 x DC Port: 12V / 10A, 5.5mm x 2.1mm - 4 x USB-A Port: 5V / 3A
- USB-C Port: 5V, 3A / 9V, 3A /12V, 3A / 15V, 3A / 20V, 3A / 20V, 5A (max. 100W)
- Wireless Charging Pad: 5W / 7.5W / 10W / 15W
Options for recharging the power station:
- Solar panel: max.200W. Requires a solar panel with Open Circiut Voltage(OCV) of 12V - 28V, and MC4 connector
- AC wall outlet or generator: 200W
- Car Port: 12V / 24V
Built-in BMS and MPPT controller: Yes
LCD Display: Yes
Power Station Size: 10.94 x 7.87 x 7.79 inches
Power Station Weight: 16.5 lbs
Comes with solar charging cable (MC4 to XT60-F), 200W AC adapter and charging cable, car charging cable (car to XT60-F), instruction manual.
Warranty: 2 years
For this BLUETTI 700W 537Wh power station, see Amazon Here for more information, reviews and pricing.
Other portable power stations:
see Amazon Here for portable power stations of 500 Wh or more.
BLUETTI trademark information