The New Netgear Wax214 and Wax218 WiFi 6 Access Points
The new Wax214 and Wax218 WiFi 6 access points feature:
- Improved wireless network performance and security,
- High performance and expanded coverage with WiFi 6 (802.11ax), 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz,(dual band)
- Solves problems such as:
- spotty connectivity,
- congestion due to limited bandwidth,
- dropped connections,
- low speed,
- complex installation,
- lack of security.
- Allow you to establish up to 4 separate wireless sub-networks each with separate dedicated channels (SSID) for exmaple if there's the need to separate business or work traffic from the network traffic associated with children when working from home.
- Supports WPA3 authentication and encryption,
- Supports DHCP NAT server for enhanced firewall security,
- Option to be powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE)* using a single cable for both power and data,
- Mounting: easily mounted on a wall, on the ceiling or even placed on a tabletop,
- Warranty: 3-year on hardware, and and 90 days of phone and chat support for when you need a helping hand.
WiFi 6 vs WiFi 5
- WiFi 6 delivers 40% more speed,
- WiFi 6 supports four times more concurrent devices
|Speed||up to 1.8Gbps (AX1800)||up to 3.6Gbps (AX3600)|
|Ethernet Port||One 1GbE port||One 2.5GbE port|
|6.33" x 6.33" × 1.31"
(160.9 × 160.9 x 33.28 mm)
|8.11" x 8.11" x 1.37"
(205.73 x 205.73 x 34.75 mm)
|Weight||0.84lb (380g)||1.737lb (788g)|
For more information and pricing - there's also the power adapter option -, see the Amazon ad links Here for the Wax214 WiFi Access Point.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!